Ammonium Bisulfite Production
Typical Ammonium Bisulfite Skid
Ammonium Bisulfite Production Systems from Powell are available to produce various ammonium bisulfite using dry ammonia (NH3) gas, wet ammonia gas, or liquid anhydrous
ammonia out of railcars, iso containers, or tank trucks.
The systems are automatic and include pumps and heat exchangers for the safe, accurate production of ammonium bisulfite. The system can be started by an operator and flow rates
can be varied as required.
Remote mounted pumps for ammonium hydroxide supply and water for dilution of the ammonium hydroxide are typical options. A cooling tower with pump is a typical option used for
cooling the process.
- 316 SS pipe and fittings for dilution systems of sodium hydroxide
- PTFE lined pipe and fittings
- Teflon lined steel ball and plug valves
- Dual laminate tank
- Tefzel lined magnetic drive pumps
- Rosemount, Yokogawa, and Endress Hauser instrumentation typical
- Masoneilan control valves
- Allen Bradley PLC systems
This skid can be configured for multiple bisulfites such as sodium, potassium, magnesium, and ammonium.