Chlorine Unloading Module
The Powell Chlorine Unloading Module is designed for the offloading of chlorine
from railcars and tank cars. Powell has combined high quality, chlorine-rated components
with the latest design recommendations from The Chlorine Institute, Inc. Pamphlet
57 into a single unit.
The Powell Chlorine Unloading Module is supplied as a complete unit with all controls
and instrumentation pre-assembled, wired, and pressure tested. This simplifies installation
significantly, potentially resulting in considerable savings in time and materials.
Features of the Powell Chlorine Unloading Module
- Welded A-106 seamless schedule 80 carbon steel piping.
- 300# flanged Durco plug valves, Hastelloy® C and Monel® available.
- Ashcroft 30/0/300 compound pressure gauges with chemical resistent seals, 300# flanged or 1" NPT seals available.
- Allen-Bradley CompactLogix® processor with color screen display,
NEMA 4X enclosure, programmed by Powell.
- Instrument air manifold, including individual isolation valves with locking handles.
- ASCO low power 24 VDC solenoid valves.
The Powell Chlorine Unloading Module is customizable to meet your unique needs.
Contact us today for more